Come work with us.
ZinQ Media is looking for a Lead Generation Account Manager for our office in New York, USA to grow our business.
Responsible for expanding and managing lead- and data buyers in the USA. You will be fully responsible from A to Z toward your accounts. You will work independently though with full support of the team in optimizing processes and build great relationships with other departments. You will need a positive attitude to deal with an ever changing landscape. If one door closes, another one will open.
- Main Task: build, maintain and expand relationships with 3rd party Data Buyers
- Negotiate, confirm and administrate deals (through IO’s)
- Upload the campaigns in Cake and in-house systems
- Financial management:
- Make sure correct invoices are sent from Finance to 3rd parties
- Follow up on payments and revenue; responsible for payments being received correctly and on time
- Negotiate lead prices
- Optimize deals within the path to generate highest possible ROI while maintaining overall quality
- Reach out to new prospects to get new/more campaigns:
- Strategic actions; based on requirements
- Opportunistic actions; based on own initiative
- Close down non-profitable deals, after confirmation of the Vice President located in US
- Keep planning and agreements: work under a tight schedule, aimed at meeting deadlines
- Communicate on planning and progress
- Align jobs and tasks with the rest of the team, in order for time and effort to be used in the most effective way
- Work on several projects at a time
- Lead Gen experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in English
- You can start up the business from scratch
- Able to work in New York City
- Strong commercially driven
- Strong communication, project management skills and time management skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
What we will offer you?
A great team to work in. We offer competitive based salary and bonus. A room to grow in a young and vibrant environment.
Please send your motivation and CV to Samantha van Oudenhoven, HR Manager ([email protected]).